Delivery & Returns
Delivery is FREE within the UK*
Tipplemill Gin products can only be shipped within the UK.
We aim to deliver within 3 working days from point of purchase.
*Unfortunately we do not currently ship to Isle of Man, Channel Islands, or BFPO addresses.
We want you to be sipping your tipple as soon as possible, so we do our best to ensure you receive your order quickly.
If your order is received by 11am, we’ll do our best to dispatch it the same working day for delivery within 3 working days. We try to process all orders within 24hrs.
Next Day Delivery option explained – Order before 11am to receive your order next day (excludes weekends & Bank Holidays). Orders made after 11am will be delivered the day after (excludes weekends & Bank Holidays).
To purchase and consume products from Tipplemill Distillery, you must be of legal age to buy alcohol in the country in which you reside.
We do hope that you are happy with your purchase. However, should you feel it necessary to return an item because it is faulty or different to those ordered, we aim to make the return process as simple as possible.
- We must be notified of damaged or faulty goods within 2 days of delivery. We will refund you using the method of payment used to make the purchase.
- Opened or unsealed goods are not suitable for return, due to health protection and hygiene reasons.
- You (the purchaser) agree to cover the costs of the return. Please include a copy of your order confirmation or the following details inside your returns parcel: Order number, name, contact info & reason for return.
- Refunds will be issued within 14 days of receiving the goods back to us. Once the items have been checked for resale, we will reimburse the purchaser the cost of the goods.
- Liability for loss or damage during transit of goods being returned is the responsibility of the purchaser.